Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Friday December 18, 2020 at 21:23
kilohertz
December 2020
Well I will resurrect this thread once more as it concerns the same amplifier and we might as well make this the Audio Refinement sticky thread.

So I have the exact same amp, and a UEI 1056B03 universal cable box remote, and have tried programming all the previously mentioned codes but it seems my remote won't accept 5 digit codes, only 4 digit. I have confirmed that I can program it by programming in 0093 for my TV and that controls my Sharp TV just fine so I know my methods are correct, however when I try to enter the 21781 device code, the AUX light flashes one long after the 4th digit then the 5th digit flashes just a short burst, like the first 3 digits. I tried the 981 factory reset, no difference. I have also acquired and older Philips Universal SRU3005, but haven't tried that yet. Also have Harmony 650 and 700 but none of their "presets" from the online software works either. I have never spent (wasted) so much time trying to get one remote working for a device. I have access to a huge pile of remotes at my local hifi shop (used abandonded etc.) in a large tupperware bin so I could try a different version on the UEI...

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers all. Thanks!

Hosting Services by ipHouse