The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday December 1, 2020 at 14:54
Darby
Long Time Member
November 2007
After years of enjoying my Phillips Pronto TSU7500 - am selling them. Hopefully all at once.

For full disclosure - The reason I have as many as I do.... when Phillips stopped supporting the Prontos .. i bought some on ebay - for spares if I ever needed. I had "planned" on expanding my setup throughout the house - therefore the 2 RFX6500's, and the RFX6000. Though I never used them. Also have a Pronto TSU7000 that I have never used - though these things were purchased "used" on ebay a number of years ago.
The 7500's come in original boxes with documentation and chargers, as does one of the RFX6500's. I have not used these items for past 3 years - as i upgraded my home entertainment system, and now have Apple computers - and chose not to go through the hassle of trying to reprogram everything with the trouble of trying to run a virtual XP operating system on the Apple. While I believe everything still works fine... i can't say with absolute certainty all still does. (and the extenders, and the 7000 I never ever fired up.)

I really haven't been following this thread since 2014 - and have no idea what I should be asking for all of this... IF You are interested, please let me know... and wouldn't mind hearing if something like $200 for all of it is reasonable, or not?

IMG_1756.jpg

(apparently I have no idea how to post a picture here!)

Last edited by Darby on May 16, 2021 01:43.
Dahr Fry
Pronto TSU7500 / Pioneer FHD1 / Onkyo 805 / Sony S300 / Sony PS3

Hosting Services by ipHouse