The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday January 27, 2020 at 11:42
Len Jacobson
Founding Member
May 2002
I recently replaced my TSU7000 with the TSU7500, wishing to take advantage of the additional 16 MB of memory.

I then added one DVD image to the DVD section of the configuration, and in the CD section, I added in some 20 CD cover images that I hadn't been able to include on the TSU7000.  I also added to the configuration one new CD that I had recently purchased.

The new configuration seems to work perfectly on the TSU7500.

However, whenever I try to simulate the configuration in the ProntoProEdit NG software, I get the error message:

The CF Version is not correct or the memory is corrupt

In the configuration, there are eight devices:
  • TV
  • DVD
  • S-VHS
  • CD
  • Receiver
  • Tuner
  • DVR
  • Phono
Through experimentation, I have discovered that any subset of these eight devices in a configuration that contains BOTH the DVD and the CD will exhibit the error.  Any configuration that contains only one of the CD and DVD will NOT show the error and the simulator works fine.

Just to emphasize, even a configuration that includes ONLY the CD and the DVD will fail with the error, and configurations that have seven of the eight devices, where the missing device is the CD or the DVD, will work perfectly fine in the simulator.

FYI -- I still have 33% of the 48 MB of memory free when all eight devices are included.

Can anyone suggest a possible cause of the problem?

Thank you for your help.

Len Jacobson

Hosting Services by ipHouse