|Post 19 made on Thursday January 2, 2020 at 20:52|
1. Temporarily configure your PC as IP address 192.168.8.81.
2. Next, set the Standalone/Network switch to Network position.
3. Connect the extender to your PC with crossover cable and power on.
4. Launch the Extender Discovery tool.
5. Flip the 'Settings' switch to '2'.
At this point, I am hoping that the discovery tool will find the extender.
6. You can then load latest firmware, etc onto RFX9400 and restart.
7. Flip the Standalone Network switch to 'Standalone'
8. Flip the Settings switch to 1 for ProntoNetwork1 (the adhoc network created for standalone).
9. Try connecting to the extender using the configuration as you sent to me downloaded onto the TSU9400.
Philips Pronto Addict/Beta Tester