The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Thursday November 21, 2019 at 00:23
tomciara
Loyal Member
May 2002
On November 20, 2019 at 20:48, davidcasemore said...
Right. But the "Other Side" of the story is:

- "It was the Ukrainian Government that interfered with the 2016 election"

- "Hunter Biden committed some kind of war crime or something"

- "The Ukrainians got their money in the end so no harm/no foul"

- "It's all hearsay"

Instead of listening to (Doctor?) Michael Savage, why don't you just watch the hearings?

The hearings are just beautiful, aren’t they? I think if you were able to honestly step back and get a good look at the landscape, you would see that the only significant thing going on is normal politics. You’re forgetting what a freaking ugly business politics is, and the things that we find out about that go on behind the scenes is just the tip of the iceberg.

If you are conducting the hearings, the beautiful part is, you get to draw in all of these people and all the stories that really have no bearing on anything at all, but then you get to indict people that normally would go unnoticed.

What you are forgetting is that this was supposed to be an impeachment hearing for something, but that something didn’t pan out so then let’s try something else, well that didn’t pan out so well either, well let’s try this… And on and on it goes.

In the normal course of business, politicians do bad things stupid things whatever you wanna call them. But I don’t think we have seen an impeachable offense yet, hard as they might try. Not saying everything is rosy and squeaky clean. Just saying there are no high crimes here.

I don’t expect you to agree.
There is no truth anymore. Only assertions. The internet world has no interest in truth, only vindication for preconceived assumptions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse