Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday November 1, 2019 at 11:47
Rolando1948
Long Time Member
January 2008
Hi everyone,

I have been away from the forum for quite some time. But just recently I came across an issue on my desktop PC (I7-9700K CPU, 32G mem, Windows 10 Pro ver.1903-build 18362.418), that has me tied up without being able to find a solution. I have tried to alternately install PEP2 and PEP3, but I get an error "Invalid File Handle 32" when the "Fonts" folder is being created, I then hit "OK" and the install continues, but when either version of PEP reaches the point of "creating folder backup", they just hang indefinitely and I have to use "Task Manger" to quit the install. I have already made install attempts as "User" and "Admin", with "anti-virus" on and off, I also used the app "IOBit Uninstaller" to remove all traces of previous install attempts before continuing with a subsequent attempts. Both versions of PEP are the "last versions", the PEP2 has installed on my laptop (Window 10 Home, ver.1809 - build 17763.805) with no issues and works correctly. Any help, support or insight will be greatly appreciated.
Rolan

Hosting Services by ipHouse