Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Wednesday October 9, 2019 at 17:49
davidcasemore
January 2003
On October 9, 2019 at 14:34, tomciara said...
So that’s all Clinton did. OK. Did you erase from memory him lying under oath and obstructing justice??

Isn’t that what you don’t like about trump, that he does EXACTLY the same thing??

I keep going back to this theme. If your guy is the wrongdoer, you are willing to rewrite history to excuse him. If it’s your enemy that does the exact same thing, you accuse him of treason.

And then when your inconsistency is brought to your attention, the response is, “well, that was different.”

This pattern repeats itself again and again.

I just want to ask you in a non-threatening, non-inflammatory way, do you see why I can’t get behind any of them? And do you see why I shake my head when you pay homage to one over the other?

It seems like your video supports my thinking.

This thread is a survey about whether or not Trump should be impeached. If you want to discuss Clinton then start your own thread about something that happened long ago. And resulted in his acquittal.

Trump just decided, through his White House council, that he can't be impeached, investigated, indicted or stir-fried. He thinks he is a King and that he's above the law.

Quit changing the subject. If you don't have any opinion on Trump/Impeachment then stay away from this thread.

The answer from the Right, to any criticism from the Left, can't always be "But what about Benghazi?"

And the only one talking about "Treason" is Trump!
Fins: Still Slamming' His Trunk on pilgrim's Small Weenie - One Trunk at a Time!

Hosting Services by ipHouse