The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Monday October 7, 2019 at 10:32
tomciara
Loyal Member
May 2002
On October 3, 2019 at 20:57, davidcasemore said...
Ha-Ha.

How about some substance in your answers?

On October 2, 2019 at 02:57, djy said...
Oh, I can discuss science up and down and back again.
And yet you never have.

But, like I've mentioned more than once on this thread, this topic has been discussed to death.
Clearly it hasn't, for if it had you wouldn't need be here to tell us so.

It's revealing that you can't seem to understand that this issue has been debated to death and that there is one, and only one, clear way to interpret the data.
Clearly there isn't only just one way to interpret the data, for it that were the case the issue would resolved itself long before now by the polar ice caps having disappeared, sea-level rise inundating costal regions etc.

Any thing else is like arguing about a flat Earth.
Then why keep returning here repeating your baseless claims, when by doing reveals yourself to have no understanding of the science, no understanding of the data and, most tellingly, no argument?

…we're all gonna die.
The most accurate thing you've ever said, but I think we can safely assume it's not the sole preserve of climate change.

We used to call that the pot calling the kettle black. With your command of cute-isms, you probably have an even better phrase for it.
There is no truth anymore. Only assertions. The internet world has no interest in truth, only vindication for preconceived assumptions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse