Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday September 25, 2019 at 22:12
anicely
Long Time Member
October 2009
Hi folks,

I have a bunch of MX-980 remotes that have served me well for many years. They do everything I need so I have no plans to replace them. Unfortunately my Denon AVR receiver of about 15 years finally crapped out, probably because of a bad capacitor or two. I was resisting upgrading it, although its inability to accept HDMI inputs was making things more difficult. Then Amazon announced that it would no longer support the only Roku device that I could connect to my tv, so I had to replace the tv and the Denon receiver. Of course, the replacements are not in the version of the URC Pre-Programmed IR Database that I have in my software. I realize it is possible to have the MX-980s learn each and every code but it sure would be a convenience to have them already prelabeled and programmed. If anyone has access to a pre-programmed code database that includes gear released in 2018, I would be very grateful if you could help me out with a copy of the database. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Andrew

Hosting Services by ipHouse