Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Thursday August 29, 2019 at 16:19
davidcasemore
January 2003
Stroke and heart attack? What about dementia? The current occupant shows all of the signs of losing his mind ("oranges" of the investigation?).

So while I think he must go, it doesn't make a lot of sense to replace him with someone who is, maybe, on the verge of losing it. The two white men at the top of the polls are just too old, in my opinion, to make it through 4 (or 8) years in this stressful job (so much golfing!).

We do have the 25th Amendment, but should we really elect someone knowing that this is the backup plan?

I like Uncle Joe, but he just did it again by conflating three stories into one. And he would just be more of the same moderate Democrat and not much would change. Bernie (the Communist - oh the horror!) Sanders would have been my preferred choice in 2016 but you Can't Always Get What You Want (Trump, why do you keep using that song at your rallies? It makes absolutely no sense and the Stones have asked you to stop). I'm afraid Bernie is too old now too.

Maybe Elizabeth Warren will be the nominee. She'll scalp Trump at the first debate (see what I did there?)
Fins: Still Slamming' His Trunk on pilgrim's Small Weenie - One Trunk at a Time!

Hosting Services by ipHouse