Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Tuesday June 25, 2019 at 17:46
davidcasemore
January 2003
On June 25, 2019 at 05:04, Strigiform said...
I know Mr. Savage through a video on FB2Mate and I think he is just another White man who blames his inability to find a teaching job on minorities, which is typical. He turned his resentment into a career as a full-fledged radio hate promoter. That he is a Trump supporter makes perfect sense. The ranks of supporters are full of resentful White men. I would think in Trump's great economy where everyone has a job and things are so rosy that some of the resentment would fade. But, nope, it's in full flower. Make America White Again is still the name of the game.

I was listening to his radio show on Friday night (for as long as I could take it) and he did go off (again) on blaming minorities for his not getting a job in academia. He loves to boast how he's the one who got Trump elected but he seems to be souring on Trump (Where's the Wall!). From what I understand of right-wing media, Savage and Trans-Ann (what's with the Adam's apple?) have soured on Trump but Rush Blimpbo and Sean are still supporters of the wild-eyed orangutan from Borneo who's "hair" is held in place by Gorilla Glue ("Gorilla Glue! Of Course").

One thing is very clear from listening to Savage: He's every bit of a narcissist as Trump is!

As far as "Resentful White Men", it should be "Resentful White, Christian, Straight Men".
Fins: Still Slamming' His Trunk on pilgrim's Small Weenie - One Trunk at a Time!

Hosting Services by ipHouse