The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3,425 made on Saturday May 25, 2019 at 17:15
Bruce H.Campbell
Long Time Member
January 2007
My problems are WIVB and its sharing with the CW, it might be my outdoor equipment needs replacing {installed 2004} because they come in stronger on the indoor antennae, hence I've had to adjust the PVR settings.

On the other hand, I wonder if CFTO going to RF8 might be enough to interfere with my previously strong {40%} reception of WBBZ and its subs
on RF7.

Either way, CFTO has always been too wimpy for me to get here in Welland, it came in years ago after the initial set up of the outdoor, but then dropped after the first few months past conversion. That's okay though, all their crap is US, which can be torrented and as for W5 I can get the repeat, along with Question Period rerun off Fonthill's Barrie repeater.

EDIT: Question for OBICO; only because at my age my wetware is like Swiss cheese. Will CKVP Fonthill be staying on RF42? or moving? On one strange note, the HD Homerun reads the Fonthill CKVP as 42.1 but the much older MDP-130s schedule captures for those two shows as RF42.2, according to the 130's "Reservations" dialogue box. Might be the hardware, or does that Fonthill repeater output two sub-channels?

Last edited by Bruce H.Campbell on May 26, 2019 01:33.

Hosting Services by ipHouse