The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday March 30, 2019 at 09:39
flycaster
Long Time Member
April 2010
Recently got a LG OLED55C8 smart TV with its AN-MR18BA Magic Remote. The TV's STB is a Cisco ISB7105 from Hotwire. The STB sits in draw that has a drop-down front. In order to be able to control the STB when it was fully hidden (drop down draw closed) with Hotwire's RF remote (URC-2125BCO-BG), a Universal RF4CE to IR Adapter was installed (via USB plug into the STB) on the STB by Hotwire.

So now Hotwire's remote will control the TV and the STB whether or not the STB is exposed. But, now the TV's RF Magic Remote will only control the STB when it sees the STB. Obviously, the addition of the RF adapter has done something to interfere with the Magic Remote's RF functioning. I would appreciate guidance on how to program the Magic Remote so that it can send an active signal to the hidden STB. The Hotwire tech who installed the adapter couldn't help me. And, I just spoke with Hotwire central and they said they can't help...
Hotwire/Fision Technicolor STB, Yamaha TRS-7850, Panasonic P50V10, Panasonic BD85, Harmony One, URD 2025B2

Hosting Services by ipHouse