The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3,414 made on Friday November 2, 2018 at 09:46
Peter1980
Lurking Member
October 2018
I do know that it is CTV2 and not CTV - I like both, but CTV2 has Corner Gas reruns (although I've seen every episode multiple times haha)

I was hoping since I get good reception of CITS without aiming directly at them, I'd get CKVP as well since they are almost in the same location and CKVP should have a tad more power.

I also didn't realize an adjacent channel would have that much impact on me 12 miles away from the transmitter.

Between the digital cliff and the spectrum repack(s) - a lot of what's possible is now not probable. I love the improved picture and sound of digital but now that I've gotten back in the OTA game, I really miss the reception of analog :-(

Perhaps I'll ditch the 8 bay all together and go with a Channel Master CM-3020 and a rotator or similar setup. That's a bit more money I'd have to put into this - any thoughts on that setup? Especially given the TV Fool report, my current decent results and the upcoming repack changes.

Perhaps also upgrading my preamp from a Winegard LNA-200 to a ChannelMaster 7777?

Last edited by Peter1980 on November 2, 2018 09:55.

Hosting Services by ipHouse