Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 43 made on Tuesday May 15, 2018 at 16:16
kgossen
March 2008
On May 10, 2018 at 23:40, cotrevor said...
I paid for the RTI license and the equipment, I shouldn’t have to be dependent on a third party any time some little problem needs to be fixed or something needs to be changed. If I don’t have the skills/understanding to correct the problem then that is a whole other scenario. But getting access to the software that is capable of programming the RTI equipment I legally own should not be so challenging and is the focus of this post. The software does no good without any cooresponding equipment. So I’m not sure what set you off, but no one said “I stole a bunch of RTI equipment and now I want access to the software to program it.”

So when you researched RTI and discovered that the software was NOT available, why did you buy the gear?

The reason they don't give it out is most consumers "think" they can program it but really just mess it up and blame the product, not their lack of skills. I've been sent files from consumers and am amazed anything worked at all. This leads to hours of wasted support calls and bad reviews of their products.

I didn't take a course and immediately know how to program, it took a lot of time and many remotes to learn the tricks and techniques to properly program a system that works reliably all the time.
"Quality isn't expensive, it's Priceless!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse