The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday April 23, 2018 at 07:49
Doug G
Lurking Member
April 2004
I noticed my TSU9300 was draining the battery much, much faster than usual the past couple of days so I power cycled it to reboot and now it won't load. That wasn't entirely unexpected, so as usual I force loaded fw to recover as I've done many times in the past. Tried versions 7.0.18 and 7.3.3, both of which appear successful, but after application load and reboot get stuck at the "Please wait..." screen (after the beeps/animation) and it just hangs. ProntoEdit won't connect, says the unit is "config mode". Tried removing the battery, which is fully charged, but no joy. Buttons don't do anything, and it shows up as a drive/device but isn't really there since no status/properties are possible.

At this point it appears to be irreparably broken. It would act funny now and then, sometimes shooting off codes or waking up all on its own, or sometimes codes would get randomly corrupted and I'd have to reprogram.

I'm hoping someone has a spare/NIB/"like new" (meaning not really ever used) TSU-9300 that you'd consider selling. If so, please contact me.

I'm completely despondent at this point, it was the core of my entire AV and X10 home automation and with no equivalent available, I have no idea what I'm going to do.

Hosting Services by ipHouse