Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Wednesday April 11, 2018 at 11:51
gwstudios
June 2004
Just a quick heads up... I have had a "Coming Soon" for new Crestron templates on my website for a long time now.

There are a lot of hurdles to overcome when working with Smart Graphics. One of them being a custom theme. You either have to create your own from scratc with everything perfectly in place or edit / add to one of the OEM themes.

I decided to "hybridize" (I made that word up) the Neo-CT theme and bleend it with all of my own custom graphics and icons. Neo has a very similar style to the template I wanted to port over (Aleera). So, a week or so ago, I dove right back into Crestron with the intent of making this happen.

I was able to combine the two together and come up with something unique without ever going outside the boundries of what is already included in VTPro-e.

I am almost finished with the iPad template, and the others will arrive very quickly after that. If anyone is interested, I can post some screenshots.

The templates will have all the standard pre-made pages and support the 302 (240 x 320). iPad, iPhone, 760 (and anything else with a 800 x 480 resolution screen), 1060 (1280 x 800 screens), and 1542 (1920 x 1080 screens).

Hosting Services by ipHouse