The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Thursday February 8, 2018 at 11:28
urcuser
Lurking Member
February 2018
Hi Edmund - thanks so much for your reply. If I read your post correctly that's great news!

One follow-up: My only experience to date with the Home Theater Master series remotes is the MX-600 which is not computer programmable. So I apologize if this seems like a silly follow-up question but without any prior experience hooking up these remotes to a computer or actually using the software, I want to make sure I'm not misunderstanding.

Are you saying that if I can find an MX-800 (easy enough), it does not matter if the seller does not supply the software that originally came with it, because I can just download the file you linked to above, and that software will work with the MX-800? If so, that is incredible - thank you! My next question would be, is there any way to determine system requirements for that software and also, how to use it? Again, I have no prior experience with remote programming software other than JP1 and that was many moons ago. I will do some research -- this site is great -- thanks again.

Hosting Services by ipHouse