The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday March 11, 2017 at 20:06
aeneas1
Lurking Member
September 2015
for the life of me i can't remember how to label a main screen button, however labeling sub-buttons is no prob... on the main screen i have a few "blank" buttons which i would like to program for use with a couple of new devices but, again, i just can't figure out how to name these buttons...

holding down main+ent brings up the setup menu, from there i select edit, then the button i want to setup... once in this screen it's easy to label each sub-button but how do i label the parent button, the button that brought me to this screen?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

on a side note i always find it entertaining when i search this great forum for info on the mx-500 only to find most topics/posts were made about 17 years ago, in 2000 or so, ha ha, maybe i should consider getting with the times? honestly tho, just love the mx-500, especially it's quality build and durability given i use it in a restaurant environment, it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin', and when it doesn't there are always replacements in great shape available on ebay!

Hosting Services by ipHouse