Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday January 23, 2017 at 00:05
appmandan
Lurking Member
January 2017
Hello everyone,
I have an Atlas 1056B04 remote supplied by my cable provider. I've programmed the master power to power the cable box, tv, and sound bar. Works great. I've also programmed the DVD button, but I didn't program it in the master power because I'm not always going to use my Blu-ray player when I'm watching tv. My issue is with the master power sequence configured, I can't power on my sony Blu-ray player. When I press DVD and pwr, it goes through the master power sequence instead of just sending a power signal to my Blu-ray player.

In another room, I have a 1056B01 programmed to power on the box and tv, and I can manually press the DVD button and power on and off my Blu-ray player outside of the master sequence. Is there a power lock or another code I need to enter to allow this same functionality on my 1056b04 remote?

I've tried resetting the remote, removing the master power sequence, re-programming my tv, soundbar, and Blu-ray player, and then resetting up the master power sequence, but that didn't fix the issue. I hit DVD, pwr, and it goes through the CBL, TV, and AUD power sequence. Any ideas?

Also, with my sony Blu-ray player (code 1516) without the master pwr configuration, I can power on my Blu-ray player, but I can't navigate the menu. OK/Select stays tied to the DVD button, but it doesn't do anything, and the left and right arrows don't allow me to scroll the menu. Any tips for this issue as well? If this needs to be its own thread I will create a new one.

Thanks for any help guys. I've enjoyed this site for a while and usually can find a fix for my issue without posting, but not having as much luck this time around. Thanks again in advance!

-Dan

Hosting Services by ipHouse