The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Thursday July 26, 2007 at 20:23
mrhookup
Long Time Member
August 2005
OTAHD: Copying or burning DVD's to a computer is just as illegal as doing it with a stand alone. You are just using a program that incorporates MacroBusting built into it. You can copy menus, but its a more labor intensive method. Once you record the DVD, you would pause the recording. Then go into the DVD menu and select the extras that you want to record. Then just release pause , or go back into record. Granted this is a pain to do this way. I believe that many people who want to record from VHS or Beta to DVD, are transferring family movies, memories. That's what I used it for. Otherwise who wants to take VHS (240 lines of resolution), and convert it to a format that has at least double that resolution. I am sure that Netflix or BB couldn't care less if you did it with a stand alone or burned it to your computer HD. They would be equally against it either way. FYI, the older MacroBusters that were made for VHS copying is alot different then the newer versions that came out for use with DVD's.
Jeffrey S. Albaugh

Hosting Services by ipHouse