Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 20 made on Sunday January 17, 2016 at 14:07
BizarroTerl
October 2002
On January 17, 2016 at 01:32, DIRTE said...
Illegally? Please share your libtard logic. Maybe you missed this tid bit of information but currently the DOW is down over 500 points, Wal-Mart is shutting down 269 stores, oil is down under $30 per barrel, and China is desperately looking around for someone to hand off the debt torch to all under Obama's watch. I recall hearing everything was fine and dandy in economic land just 3 days ago. Climate change was the largest problem our country is currently facing. Also maybe you missed it when I said earlier that the National debt went from 10.6 trillion to currently 18.8 trillion with an expected debt of 19.3 trillion by the end of FY2016; During the Obama administration, the U.S. national debt has grown more than it did from the time that George Washington became president to the beginning of Bill Clinton’s second term as president. Wow. Just wow. Hang on for the ride.

He made torture "cool again"? Quit being a pussy. What about all of the heinous shit that terrorists do to westerners? It is because of pansy asses like you that there are constraints on our process that prohibit us from being able to use the resources necessary to get results faster. There is too much red tape with all of this political correctness. I believe that if you are a known terrorist willing to take the lives of innocent people then the government should be able to do whatever is necessary to extract information to ensure the safety of its citizens and if that means water boarding then have at it.

I agree with one point here. What Bush and his "crew" did wasn't illegal. Congress lined up an went along with it. As for the rest of the above? Well there is a amendment that allows people to say what they believe and there are no laws requiring people to use common sense.

Hosting Services by ipHouse