The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Sunday January 10, 2016 at 19:52
roddymcg
Loyal Member
September 2003
On January 10, 2016 at 13:27, Trunk-Slammer -Supreme said...
Stan,

You want to know why Trump is so popular?

He says what's on his mind, not what the sheeple want to hear. He is most definitely not a politician.

Why does this matter?

Since we know that ALL politicians lie when they open their mouth, it's nice to hear something else. even if it's utter bullshit.

Personally, I think if Trump went independent, he would likely still have a good chance being elected.

Some tings that NEED to happen:

1. Any politician that calls social security an entitlement, should be outed, and never allowed to be in office again.

2. Any politician that went along with remaining in a private retirement, should be outed, and never allowed to be in office again.

3. Any politician that voted partisan, should be outed, and never be allowed to be in office again.

4. Any politician that voted against term limits, should be outed, and never be allowed to be in office again.

I'm sure, given enough time, I can come up with dozens of other reasons to get these useless, self serving scum, out of office.

All of this "running for office" dog and pony show is nothing but show, Who can shovel the biggest load of shit and have the people buy it.

Has Trump actually come up with a solution for anything, like an actual plan? He will put the US back in a war they cannot win with money the country does not
have. Then to have more troops we somehow cannot support when they get back. Granted, the Twitter wars with world leaders he will start might be entertaining for the 1st month or so. Kind of like the Fins and Stanley wars that happen here.

I am not a Hillary fan either, but with the option of Trump I am glad I am a Canadian citizen.
When good enough is not good enough.

Hosting Services by ipHouse