The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Tuesday October 20, 2015 at 20:09
simoneales
Select Member
May 2005
On October 20, 2015 at 18:19, BizarroTerl said...
Before "obamacare" you could have the best health care you could afford. If you made minimum wage then health care consisted of waiting until you were really, really sick and then getting a free ride (ambulance) to emergency for free care. Now with "obamacare" and minimum wage it has all changed. Now when you get sick you wait until you were really, really sick and then getting a free ride (ambulance) to emergency for free care. Oh, and that doesn't cover drugs.

I know Obama originally wanted to introduce the same system we have here which works really well, but he got shot down and it got whittled down and whittled down again until it became what it is now.

Real healthcare for the whole country for about 1% of everyone's taxable income (except unemployed and low income).
How the hell does that not pass.

3 years ago i had a 35k surgery that cost me nothing. I just had to wait a couple of months to get it. If it was life threatening or i was in too much pain it would have been quicker.
I guarantee I'll tell you the truth and I guarantee I'll tell you what you need to know but I can't guarantee that I'll be telling you anything you want to hear.

Hosting Services by ipHouse