Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Friday October 9, 2015 at 12:23
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
Its a power trip, Ernie.

Thats why I don't visit here as much as I used to (loud cheering from the right-wingers here)!

I was also appalled when my brother fell ill, and so many guys here turned out to be true A-Holes.

Now I see guys here who believe the mass murders and school shootings are set-ups to push "Obama's Agenda' & even believe in the Jade Helm bullshit, not to mention their love of guns, and watching animals die - etc. etc.

I can't deal with the above very well.

Idiocracy is widespread in the U.S. and there are a fair number of numbskulls on this forum. That being said, there are some amazingly cool people here too, but they are usually pretty quiet.

The moving of threads (from what I see) are due largely due to a certain moderators ideological differences.

Before this person was a moderator, there was a lot more sparring and freedom of speech here.

There is a group of haters here that have banded together and they also have an influence. I wish them all well.

I used to enjoy coming here everyday, and shooting the sh*t, but now whenever I come here the usual knuckle dragging dickwads attack me, and I'm pretty tired of it.

Last edited by Mr. Stanley on October 9, 2015 12:36.
"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse