The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 47 made on Monday September 28, 2015 at 11:55
tomciara
Loyal Member
May 2002
On September 28, 2015 at 08:05, Fins said...
Just this weekend I came across an article titled "scientists discover atheists don't exist". To summarize, they conclude that the idea of some higher force is so ingrained in human nature, we can't get rid of it.

For the record, God doesn't believe in atheists. He knows better. 😜

On September 28, 2015 at 09:38, FP Crazy said...
And religion only exists in the mind of people. Fabricated by people, for the people, to keep the masses in check (and keep those in power a little more powerful and richer)

John, I thought that was politics!

And BTW, unicorns don't exist either. But some do believe in them...but who am I to deny their glitter and rainbow belief system?

Looks like the rainbows do exist now that the Supreme Court ruled on marriage.

In the end, it doesn't matter as long as they don't try to force me to believe in their unicorns and I don't try to make them believe that they are a myth. (or pass legislation that manipulates the general public for unicorn beliefs, etc)

No one likes legislation that challenges their beliefs. It just depends on which side you are on, whether you applaud the legislation or deride it.
There is no truth anymore. Only assertions. The internet world has no interest in truth, only vindication for preconceived assumptions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse