The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Tuesday April 14, 2015 at 01:15
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
I tried, I really tried, to respond to this post. You're trying so many things that I cannot make sense of it. At one point I swear you are connecting together the zone 2 output and the phone's headphone output.

Go about this again, and in a very linear fashion. What you write is helter-skelter, all over the place. Verify that the mini jack on the Lepai works. Verify that the RCA jacks on the Lepai work. Verify how similar or different they are in operation.

Please name the kind of adaptors you're using for each step. I don't see any step you're making where you go from one amp to another without also changing adaptors, because the cabling is not identical for the two test setups.

The Lepai amp arrived and you connected it... how? You cannot have used the same cabling you used to test it. Come back and let me know.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse