Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Sunday December 7, 2014 at 14:57
djy
RC Moderator
August 2001
Re. Elementary - Whoo-Hoo!

Forever sounds interesting - a bit like " target="_blank">this perhaps. (N.B. Harpsichord music reminds me of " target="_blank">this - showing my age bit.)

I've been looking for something different so I'll see if I can dig out discs of the Murdoch and Doctor Blake Mysteries (Henry's aged a bit though - and if you've never seen Neighbours you'll have no idea what I'm talking about).

TV shows I've enjoyed recently are the House of Cards remake, Hannibal season 2, True Detective, Penny Dreadful and Castle season 6 (though it seems to drifting into the realms of Hart to Hart).

Films wise, most have been okayish - Godzilla, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Maleficent, Begin Again (Keira is always easy on the eye), but I really did/do enjoy Guardians of the Galaxy and (even though it's a Tom Cruise film) Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow - perhaps I'm just a sucker for time travel stuff.

Update:
Well I'll go t' foot o' our stairs - as someone from Yorkshire might say.

Although I retired earlier this year the one thing I've strenuously avoided is daytime TV. Today, however, Mishka wanted a bit of a fuss (she seems to be getting more clingy as she gets older) so I sat down, flicked the TV on and lo and behold an episode of The Doctor Blake Mysteries was on. 'Tis a ol' funny world.

Last edited by djy on December 9, 2014 16:28.

Hosting Services by ipHouse