The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Sunday September 28, 2014 at 15:17
Jerry84
Lurking Member
September 2014
I have used the Pro Control 24 r. for about a year now and while I can get the software ( I do install work for a local dealer) I elected to have one of the guys that programs remotes all the time (mostly URC). This was the first Pro Control the dealer had sold and I was the ginnie pig. The guy doing the programming was a little slow at first but quickly got the hang of it. I really like the way the remote feels in my hand, I use my left hand because my right hand ( I am right handed) was injured in the service and I can not feel the buttons on most remotes.
The only problem I have with this remote is while I am only 12 feet from my equipment the remote seems to mis-fire a lot. I have to keep to keep it pointed at the rack till all the codes go through and even then it seems to miss something. I have been talking to the owner of the store about adding a
ProLink r controller to this but he said he talked to Pro control sales and seemed to think it would not help. DO any of the installers out there have any idea's? My biggest problem was my Tivo which was the series 3 but I just replaced it with a Romeo which has both IR and RF for controlling the unit.

Hosting Services by ipHouse