The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday September 13, 2014 at 11:41
Jakeman02
Long Time Member
March 2006
Looking for some advice from anyone familiar with this remote. I purchased this last week and had no issues setting it up except for the Master Power feature.

I'm trying to program this feature to power on/off 3 components, cable box, TV and AV Receiver with one push of the power button.

I've got the three components set up on the remote so I know it recognizes them and I can turn them on and off individually by choosing the appropriate device key but when I try to program the Master Power Feature I can only get it to work with one device, not all 3 at the same time.

I've read and re-read the instructions on page 16 of the manual and tried over and over but each time I program it only one device is turned on or off and I can change which device that is by which key I hit first when programming but it's not taking all 3 for some reason.

As a workaround I've programmed a macro to do this but I really would like to get it to work on the appropriate power button since that is a feature of the remote. I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Any help or insight is appreciated.

Hosting Services by ipHouse