Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Wednesday March 19, 2014 at 16:11
Lyndel McGee
RC Moderator
August 2001
English Translation:

Hello everyone , I'm new in the forum and I wanted if possible advice on the customize my ru970 ready . I promise I 'm not an expert , but I was fascinated by this world, with a single RCU can be run almost everything. ProntoEdit clearly work with Version 4 . I downloaded the images that I liked to enter the box Home.in a panel I put the two pictures of my television . in the second panel I entered my decoder digitalre terrestrial + satellite that . third in my air conditioner. In the folder I created the panel DEVICE favorite of digital terrestrial television, with another panel I created a favorite of satellitare.Non I can create the macro because I do not know how to be created and that criterio.ho also tried to incorporate what I've created in the remote but the remote control to transfer ok but do not see anything in the remote control . For now, I logged into a remote control program downloaded from this site , it works fine but I'd like to put my pictures into the remote control . Please give me some advice.
Graziano
Lyndel McGee
Philips Pronto Addict/Beta Tester

Hosting Services by ipHouse