Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Tuesday March 4, 2014 at 08:26
jsbach
Lurking Member
February 2014
Hi 3FG,

The Russound remote was delivered yesterday and I tried using the remote code for YBA (31502) but it did not work. I do have a Comcast remote (M1067) but I have not idea what you are talking about when you mention EFC's and such. All this is totally new to me and I am lost in all the "tech lingo."

I did get a response from YBA in France... they can supply me a new original remote for 100 EURO shipped or $137US. That's a little steep for me to consider right now as I feel there should be a universal remote to handle the job. Honestly, all I am looking for is a remote to control the volume.

In my searching, I did find one other YBA code for a universal remote, but I misplaced the web address. The code was 3-digits and began with a 4... perhaps 487 or something to that effect. Btw, I also tried the "learn" feature on the Russound to try to find the proper code on the AR, but nothing happened.

If there are some options you can guide me through, I would be more than happy to speak with you. If you wish to speak on the phone, I can email my cell.

Regards,
Brent

Hosting Services by ipHouse