The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Thursday December 5, 2013 at 22:04
jasonrusso
Long Time Member
November 2013
On December 5, 2013 at 19:50, Lyndel McGee said...
My official recommendation is here:

[Link: ebay.com]

Lol, I actually just got it to work!!!

I don't know what it was. I updated the firmware again (actually to the same level (3.9.12)), and loaded the default configuration. I entered the "power" hex into the remote, changed the code to 0004, downloaded it and POOF, it worked!! I then let PENG convert it to the 900A code and it also worked???

I'm not sure what it was. I may have an idea; I downloaded a configuration from a TSU 7000 and had PENG convert it to greyscale. I then tried programming my own codes to the buttons on the panel. Maybe because it was based on a different firmware, that was the issue?

Either way, I did put a small bid in for the color unit, lol. I actually learned alot from this, and I know that if something doesn't work properly, I can convert the code to keep it from changing to NEC. Exactly what does the changing the code do? Does the 0004 mean 4 bytes (8 bits each)? Does it repeat the last signal 2 times?

A special thanks to Lyndel. This site doesn't see as much traffic as it used to, but there is still great help here.

Hosting Services by ipHouse