|Post 80 made on Monday December 2, 2013 at 02:04|
You can try searching by the middle PWR key, but each time the receiver responds during the search, say turning off, press middle PWR key to see if it turns back on, if not, than continue pressing and releasing the CH key.
See it will allow you test a command during search, but only one key, before you have to move on by pressing CH UP key to continue the search.
1. av1 or av2
2. press and hold MUTE & SELECT, wait for two blinks, release
3. enter 9 9 1, wait two blinks
4. enter 3
5. press and release middle PWR key
6. point the remote at the stereo and keep pressing and releasing the CH UP key, if and when it turns off, and after pressing PWR to see if it comes back on, and it does
7. press select to lock in code