The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Thursday March 7, 2013 at 17:26
yakboy
Lurking Member
December 2008
Thanks for the reply. Had a trawl through google but I think replacement screens have long gone. Anyway after 3 weeks of ebay trawling got a replacement RC9200 for £36 (including postage) that is in better condition than my original RC9200, and I still have my layout on my ancient laptop so a quick download and all is good. I did have a look at touchsquid and a samsung galaxy but I'm afraid you can't beat the a learning remote. I wish someone would bring out some pronto like software for a tablet and a way of uploading ir codes via a learning method.
Now the only thing to work out is how I mute the hard keys on the remote as the Marantz software does not have the facility for this. I did it on my original remote but for the life of me cannot remember how I did it. The pronto software can do it but it is not compatable and I can't find it on Tonto either, any idea's anyone?
But I am very happy to be reunited with a my interface again as it's been refined over years and I love it. I spent weeks converting Daniels excellent .png buttons to .bmp's and I love the way it looks.

Hosting Services by ipHouse