The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Thursday January 10, 2013 at 11:38
MattBrotzge
Long Time Member
June 2007
I havent done any pro control remotes yet so I am not sure how to answer your question exactly, but I do know it's a lot like RTI programming so it shoudln't be that difficult.

First I will answer you question about using the mx1200 graphics, yes. Open up ccp and make sure the button you want to "borrow" is on the screen of them 1200 remote. Then select that button so it is highlighted. Hit the view tab at the top of the screen and then check of the properties window. Below you will now see the pressed and unpressed states of your button. Above each image there is a little pink rectangle with a green up arrow, hit it. This is the export button. Once you hit it you can export that button to your desktop or a folder. You will then need to import that button into the pro control software.

I guess now it depends it if it's the right size or not. You can use programs like guifx co-pilot, gimp, or photoshop to make the button the size you want it.

Or you can just tell me what size you want the the button to be and I can send a bunch of them to you.
Matt Brotzge

Hosting Services by ipHouse