Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Thursday December 27, 2012 at 15:15
pend1711
Long Time Member
March 2012
Daniel
Yes I am using v4.0.5, and I updated the firmware. Apart from the message "some segments are up to date - download again?" - the firmware updated successfully.

It still does not like special characters and I have read in other areas on this site that vista maybe responsible - see the thread entitled "Button label not visible" under the Pronto classic forum.

It seems to suggest that for the colour pronto, fonts 8 12 and 16 should be ok - but I have tried all 3 but no joy.

Do you think if I log a thread asking if a Pronto TSU6000 owner is willing to upload my very simple CCF file to see if the problem replicates on their unit, someone would be willing?

Just noticed - when I try to manually rename a button within the pronto the characters are missing from the choices. I obviously have a problem with the download of the firmware. I may try a previous version to see if that corrects it. Or is there a folder I can replace within the v/4.05 download that I can overwrite with the correct character folder and then carry out a firmware update from that? I am presuming that the firmware update is from the Pronto Edit program - it's the only place I have found it.

Thanks

Andrew

Last edited by pend1711 on December 27, 2012 18:50.

Hosting Services by ipHouse