The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Thursday December 27, 2012 at 09:29
J.K.B.
Lurking Member
December 2012
Thanks for the reply TRCGroup, I am planning on getting a sub(s) in there somewhere. Depending on how high up on a wall they could go, I was contemplating adding a couple of the HDT in wall subs as they seem to be fairly well received. Right now, there is a sub next to the fireplace that can stay there until I settle on some ceiling speakers and see how they turn out.

And I do have a good AV company that does all of our low voltage. Probably over half the enjoyment to me is doing the research and getting my hands a little dirty. I realize I'm not going to have time myself to complete all that is ultimately going to get done, but I have already talked to our AV company about finishing out the house. I suppose I just like doing some things the hard way...

The end plan is for them to install a control4 system that will control the lutron radiora2 that is already installed, security, pool control, as well as the AV I currently have and would like to add a bit more before they finish it out.

Another option for the speakers would be to put them in the walls, but they will be about 10-11' up that way.

Hosting Services by ipHouse