Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Tuesday November 20, 2012 at 11:00
sofa_king_CI
June 2009
Most of my projects are retrofit so getting any plans is unlikely so I would have to come up with a floor plan layout on my own and probably not worth the time. 

So here is what I have so far. Right now the thumb control bar on the right is basically control for the current room, where you can raise/lower volume and the lights. By pressing the light bulb it toggles ALL ROOM LIGHTS on/off. I may make is so that if you press and hold the light, individual load controls for that room pop-up as well. 

Because I'm programming in SB, this IS a separate subpage for every room, so it gets to be a lot of I add the light popup for every room. These screen shots are from VTPro, so don't mind the gesture lists as they lap on top each other. 

Right now the ROOM LIST at the top just shows the AV Rooms and a GLOBAL/PARTY typce option. The activity list on the left shows the options available for the selected room. 

I'm thinking that because LIGHTING is global and since there are rooms with lighting, but not AV, maybe I should have a always there LIGHTS option, sort of like the POWER button that flips the user to the lighting main page which shows all the room lights. For now, the LIGHTS option in the room activities list changes to the lights main page. 

On the lights main page, if you press and hold a room, the room load controls pops up. I think on the thumb control bar on the right, I could maybe have it longer and have it section off into HOUSE and then ROOM control areas.

OR the big light icon that I have now, instead of toggling room lights on/off, i could limit it to JUST raise/lower, and then make it do the page flip to the main lighting page. 

do wino hue?

Hosting Services by ipHouse