Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Sunday September 9, 2012 at 02:16
Total Control Remotes
July 2006
On December 30, 2011 at 22:25, midnightmaraude said...
You guys really need to chill with the whole professional software thing. You treat this like it's a national secret. Knowledge is all out there guys. The days of yesterday you "professionals" could get away with hoarding knowledge but today it's all out there for all to learn and practice with. Just look at Home Depot and Lowes.... I'm sure the professionals , contractors etc were upset about losing the abundant jobs most homeowners who do a little homework can do on their own. For you guys charging $75-$100 an hour to do this...shame on you! So suck it up a bit when a DIY gets the motivation to learn on his own. If you don't want to help just simply don't respond. Your negative comments are not going to deter me. It doesn't matter where I got the software from. I have it and that's that.

If knowledge is out, it has not made it to you yet. Those are pretty elementary level questions. It blows my mind you seek help from professionals then criticize them for making a living. For your information, the codes you seek ARE in the database. You just need to understand how to get them. Also, you shouldn't root for people to lose their jobs, that is just bad karma. I think URC realizes that it's near impossible for installers to make money anymore on this line and that is why there is the total control solution. Nobody cares if you have the software - with those questions you are asking no jobs are getting taken anytime soon. Good luck.

Hosting Services by ipHouse