Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Tuesday August 21, 2012 at 07:54
Total Control Remotes
July 2006
It makes me sad to see this type of reasoning. The graphical guys that work hard and long hours on this product package it and sell it licensed to a company like RTI, Crestron, Bitwise Controls, etc. only to see it man-handled by a program in my opinion that bypasses encryption that is intended to protect that property no matter what reason. It's just sad. I can't imagine how I would feel if I was talented as some of these guys and I not only had my product "ripped" off, but have a clown broadcast specific procedures on how to do so.

I don't mean this as a flame and intend it in the best possible way, but this guy has absolutely no talent whatsoever and resorts to trying to show how smart he is by disclosing tips on how to obtain licensed property for free. What's even worse is his pitiful attempt to explain the letter of the law, which by the way, is put in place to protect people and the property they own and have a right to sell. It's not for people to rip people off as long it's for "personal use".

Hosting Services by ipHouse