The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Sunday August 12, 2012 at 23:26
TwistedMelon
Long Time Member
December 2004
I don't recall having any issues with pressed button images using the standard naming formats. I'll have to double-check this and will update.

Also, how are you using or planning to use your state (on/off) based images? While I've seen it mentioned previously that image state could be altered via the GUI in CCP, I've never come across information in the manual about it.

EDIT: As usual, the image changing is achieved through an undocumented (in the manual and help files) feature whereby you associate a button with a variable.

Mentioned in the forum here: [Link: remotecentral.com]

For anyone else looking for this info in the future, you can only change between the two prescribed states allowed for images, "normal" and "pressed" - the images can look like anything you want, but they must be the same dimensions in pixels. You can perform this image toggle on floating images that are not affixed to a particular button as alluded to in the linked post above. If you simply want to change a floating image, there's no need to include an alias to the image in the source button macro - simply changing the variable state will cause the image to change.

Last edited by TwistedMelon on August 13, 2012 02:02.
https://TwistedMelon.com - Mira & Manta IR - Remote Control Your Apps

Hosting Services by ipHouse