Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 24 made on Monday August 6, 2012 at 17:59
ralliart329
October 2007
On August 6, 2012 at 10:38, AnnoyedByRTI said...
It wouldn't be necessary to do this if RTI would provide the end user software access on request.. I mean for a $900 remote, I SHOULD have access to the software I need to program MY REMOTE the way I WANT TO! NO DEALER can do what I want (I asked). And the nearest is 60 miles away ( I checked! ) and they want almost as much as I paid for the remote to program it! (slight exaggeration...)

I move all over the world and change equipment rather frequently - needing to call some dealer to send out a tech to do half the job I can do - while charging me a small fortune is entirely unacceptable!!

I will "steal" the software (how is stealing when NO ONE is affected? I would not otherwise be calling a dealer - I'll be buying a remote from someone who gives me access to the software I need! Maybe the $100 Logitech remote was a better idea??).

This RTI remote will be going back if I don't get this resolved, ASAP!

--AnnoyedByRTI

Id love to no what NO DEALER CAN DO... email me at alex10182002@yahoo.com and let me know. If the dealer in your area cant do what you want, ill do it and send them the file so they can get you setup. I program for a number of AUTHORIZED dealers who dont have the time or just are not capable of programming larger and more complex systems.

Hosting Services by ipHouse