Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday July 27, 2012 at 03:35
CuTN
Lurking Member
June 2012
Hi,

After using my mx-980 for about a year now, I decided I wanted to refresh it and make a new template from scratch. Sorry in advanced about the long post but I want to get all the information out there and hopefully someone will chime in.

My first step has been in designing the buttons and I have done the bulk of the work of taking a few of the stock buttons as a template for size and general text positions. With the use of some Illustrator and Photoshop "magic" I am fairly satisfied with my favorite network logos and such. I have written a few scripts and the logo packs of TV, XM, and Sirius from guifx.com to make ~500 custom icons. I'm happy with the favorite logos. I will attach a few examples and if anyone has a request I will happily try to see what I can do.

However, when working on the generic/blank buttons I have run into a few problems. The buttons in which one would usually use text to name the button it is defaulting to Arial centered in the middle algined to the middle with a black font color and size 10, when it SHOULD be bold Trebuchet MS centered in the middle aligned to the bottom with font color white and size 15.

Is there any way that I can change the default font settings rather than having to chance the settings EVERY time I add a button as this can be quite tedious.

Cheers,
CuTN

Hosting Services by ipHouse