Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Tuesday April 17, 2012 at 00:20
sofa_king_CI
June 2009
sorry, I didn't mean gestures like boxee did or how Apple TV does. Our main large Touchpanel is the iPad. Because you get use to gesture based lists and swiping on an iPad having to press page up/down to scroll through a list feels a bit wired.

So I've been working on a gesture list for squeezebox with Crestron on ipad. I only have 10 lines implements (about 6 shown) the 11th line says "more". My wife still prefers it to the up/down buttons. And it makes the interface "feel" nicer.

The problem is the squeezebox module only gives me 10 lines of inderect text feedback which is why I have the "MORE" at the 11 line in the list. It's basically press the "page down" button, but still feels like a gesture scrolling list.

I agree though that having some interfaces (ipad) use it while other in-walls or handhelds don't may be confusing. I find we are putting more and more keypads in for the standard basic, quick control functions and then relying on IOS devices for more elaborate control of multizone.
do wino hue?

Hosting Services by ipHouse