The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Friday December 30, 2011 at 22:11
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
You first had issues even getting the software to work (I don't remember ending where you got the software, I believe the question was asked though). You are now having trouble simply finding the right codes. There are reasons that this is dealer only software. You do have to have the proper knowledge and training to properly set up a remote. I am not saying it cannot be learned, but it should NEVER be compared to a Harmony. EVER.

With that out of the way, have you tried other Sony Bluray codes? Manufacturers do not create new codes for every model that is released. Just because Harmony lists that model number does not mean the codes are any different. The Onkyo you have is a home theater in a box. Not the greatest quality but will work. The receiver should have its own model number, and not the model number of the whole kit. I am not even sure what you mean by "what is the selection of the IPOD and Wii"

As good as this remote is, it should never, and I mean NEVER be mentioned I the same sentence as a Harmony. Just sayin!

Hosting Services by ipHouse