Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 22 made on Monday April 4, 2011 at 18:04
sofa_king_CI
June 2009
So Stamp, are you just putting Page -/+ on the touchscreen? Are you using Presets or Dynamic Presets?

I've thought about dropping the Presets down to just 6 giving me a little more space and maybe doing like you are saying and use the 3rd softkey for a Page button and having more presets on the next page.

The lighting thing isn't something that clients request because they dont' have it now. I just know I use it all the time at my house. Ideally a simple "Local Lights" button that just had a popup to raise/lower the lights and then "X" out would be great. Still working on how to implement that in SB. I really haven't figured out how to do popups and to show and not show subpages.

The Page-/+ is just something that clients seem to like having a hard key for. I thought about making the Channel button logic driven so that if they "Guide" button was pressed, the Channel buttons become Page -/+ (like Tivo) and if ANY other putton is pressed it resets them back to channel buttons. This may work or may be confusing. It works with Tivo.

Also, using Button 2 as OFF, i get a lot of clients that press that button thinking it is the "HOME" button. This would just taking a couple uses though and they'd figure it out.

Last edited by sofa_king_CI on April 4, 2011 18:26.
do wino hue?

Hosting Services by ipHouse