The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday January 11, 2011 at 12:32
bamaredwingsfan
Lurking Member
January 2011
I recently purchased a 60 sharp quattros at bestbuy. I am looking for a dishnetwork vip211 HD reciever code and a pioneer elite vsx-01 audio reciever code. I went through the manual that came with the TV but no codes for those 2 components was listed. I emailed Sharp CS and they told me they didn't have the codes! What the hell is that? You made the tv and you don't have the codes? Every tv i have ever seen came with almost every component code known to man, but sharp don't? Its not like these components came out yesterday, they have been out for a couple years! I am trying to get rid of a couple remotes, i don't need 4 different remotes for 4 different components!.

I will say this, when the TV is on, and the pioneer reciever is on, and i turn off the TV for the night it will shut off the audio reciever too. It can't control anything else but shut off power. So in summary, i need codes for
Dishnetwork vip211
Pioneer vsx-01

Or i would like to know a good universal remote that will opperate all 3 with as few missing buttons as possible.

Hosting Services by ipHouse