Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Thursday December 30, 2010 at 22:49
cosmic kid
Lurking Member
February 2003
Hello Daniel,
I'm hoping that I may qualify for the Philips Pronto Edit 3.0 code for download.
I've been a Remote Central member for many years and in that time have only used Prontos. Starting with the 1000, then the 3000 and then the 6000 (briefly) and now I have two 7000 models. I did try the 9500 but sold it because it just didn't program the way I expected.

I buy them on ebay because you simply can't find them anywhere.

Now I never uploaded any configuration because I'm simply not that talented. But if your history could tell you how many times I've downloaded a configuration made by Daniel Tonks, you'd know how often I've relied on Remote Central (and of course yourself).

I happen to be cruising R.C. tonight because I have an iche for a remote upgrade and was looking for what Philips had new.

If you see your way to allowing me the code, it would be appreciated. If not, I can wait for what will be released. email djsomerset@aol.com

But since I have you...allow me to thank you personally for all the great configs you've done over the last ten years or so. Or is it 15 years? Wow.

Hosting Services by ipHouse