Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Wednesday December 22, 2010 at 12:32
mo723
Long Time Member
December 2010
I found a 15-134 ! :)

Ok, right now the remote is in my possession, but the tv/combo is in a different location. I will have it delivered in a few days. In the meantime, so I am ready to go as soon as I receive the unit, can we start now with the detailed programming instructions? I have already played around a little with the 9xx commands, but not 994. So I have some "feel" for it so far.

What I need to know now is:

setup codes
device codes
EFC moves for all the original remote buttons
actual programming steps/key moves/instructions, etc. (will we need to use code search and then read back any codes?)

Please refer to the photo of the factory remote and/or the pdf manual for the unit available online and/or your own knowledge of what EFCs apply to the names of the functions used on the remote. Remember, I do NOT have an original available to copy or learn off of.

Regarding this RS remote- there is no 800 number listed in the manual or any mention of UEI, even though we know they are the mfr. How would one get ongoing support, updates, and new codes for modern devices not listed in the setup code table, the "approved" way?

Thanks again for all your help. SO MUCH. Thank you!!!

Hosting Services by ipHouse